Friday 4 May 2012

VAU moves on and JRF moves back in.

Pre start checks are well under way, with canopies about to be closed. Aero L-29 Delfin ZK-VAU (c/n 094019) about to start up.
Above is my first attempt to grab some video and place it on the blog. All very shaky, noisy; and smelly once the exhaust came my way. You can see the fumes advancing towards me.

Below :- back at Heli Maintenance and just had a wash and now ready for engine installation is the Aero L-29 ZK-JRF (c/n 892851).
I believe John went for a ride in ZK-VAU the other day, so he is now all fired up to get his Delfin into the air.

3 comments:

  1. I do hope there is still a 402 parked in the position you filmed from...


    185.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep there Comrade 185.
    I was standing in the shaddow from its tailplane. So all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 120 diferent kinds of aircraft
    Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was also looking for it, And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    ReplyDelete